Most foreigners who move to another country or even come to a different country for a visit, experience so-called culture
shock. Culture shock is a normal process of adapting to life in another country and it is rather inevitable. Here are some
tips on what to expect and how to help Russian women cope with culture shock.
RECENT K1 VISA ARTICLES
- Marrying a Russian Woman Can Save you Money
- Russian Wives and Unwritten Rules (Part 1)
- Russian Women and Culture Shock: What to Expect and What to Do?
- 5 Tips on How to Avoid Culture Clashes Within a Russian American Marriage
- How I Met My Ukrainian Wife
- Can My Fiance Apply For The B2 Tourist Visa?
- The Russian Mentality: Friendship and What it Means to Russians